- Reservation must be amended/cancelled 72 hours prior to the planned date of arrival.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of one night.
- Peak Season cancellation must be done at least 7 days prior to arrival date to qualify for no cancellation charge.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation/amendment of the conference/group (in part or full), within 15 days or less from the date of check-in, a retention charge will be levied.
- In addition, should any participants check-out early, retention will be charged for those nights booked, now being released due to the early check-out.
- For 31st December, All payments are non refundable.
- Refund amount on cancellation on or before 7 days of arrival date is 75%.
- Refund amount on cancellation on or before 3 days of arrival date is 50%.
- No refund on cancellation within 3 days of arrival date.
Terms and conditions
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- We take at least 14 working days to process refunds. Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- All the Disputes to Dehradun Jurisdiction only.